Are you an SME employer looking to up skill your team and grow your business?
The Skills for Growth Programme can help you identify your business’s skills gaps and access the employee training needed to grow your business.
Tees Valley Business’s Skills for Growth Programme is here to help Tees Valley SMEs fill any skills gaps within their team – now, or in the future – to boost productivity, and improve their competitive position.
You could access funded support from an expert skills development adviser to help pin-point your business’s skills needs, navigate your options, and access further training, or support needed to grow.
From work experience and work placements, to traineeships, apprenticeships and graduate placements, there are a host of opportunities available across Tees Valley to develop your team…
How will the support work?
The Skills for Growth Programme acts as a streamlined gateway to help Tees Valley SMEs access the skills training and support available locally.
Through access to specialist skills development advisors, you will be supported to:
- Identify skills gaps within your business – now, or in the future.
- Understand your training needs and create a skills development plan.
- Navigate the complex training landscape across Tees Valley, assess your options, and access specialist training or support.
Who is the support for?
The Skills for Growth Programme is open to applications from SMEs (a small or medium-sized enterprise with fewer than 250 employees) based in the Tees Valley (Darlington, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Redcar and Cleveland and Stockton-on-Tees).
The support is free to access through Tees Valley Business and applications are encouraged from employers across a wide range of sectors, including:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Chemical and Process
- Life Sciences
- Energy and Renewables
- Business and Professional Services
- Health and Social Care
- Culture and Leisure
Register now if you are:
- An SME employer with fewer than 250 employees
- Based in the Tees Valley (Darlington, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Redcar and Cleveland and Stockton-on-Tees).